Rosinbomb Rocket Design
RosinBomb Rocket is designed to be as small as possible it ’s only 10” tall / 6” wide / 6” deep. The other thing that sticks out is that it’s designed to be as easy as possible to use for the consumer. The amazing thing here is that RosinBomb has done all this without compromising on the quality or function at all. Overall it’s a really sleek and good looking device that will please you both aesthetically and performance-wise.
Heating and Compression Plates
The plates on the RosinBomb Rocket is 3.2" x 2.8" in size and the temperature settings for them are fully adjustable via the digital display. You can easily press around 5 grams of herb easily in one session. The plates will provide even pressure to give you the best press possible.
How to use the RosinBomb Rocket?
You will have to heat up the plate to a temperature between 200°F-220°F (95°C-105°C) depending on what material you use (see list below for more info). After this, you put your material in the Rosin flower bag then place the bag in parchment paper between the plates. Now you just have to let the RosinBomb rocket do its thing by applying 1500lbs of pressure to squeeze every drop of rosin out of your material.
These are the steps to take in order to use the RosinBomb Rocket:
- Plug your Rocket into any wall outlet
- Wait a few minutes for the plates to get up to temperature.
- Put your material in the Rosin bag.
- Place the Rosin flower bag in parchment paper between the heating plates.
- Hit the up button and the plates will rise all the way to maximum pressure.
- Wait until the Rosin stops to flow and then press the down button to release the pressure. Enjoy your solvent-free homemade rosin.
Pro Tip: You can use tea bags that you empty and reuse instead of the expensive micron bags.
What yield can you expect from the RosinBomb?
Yields range significantly and depend on the quality of the materials used.
- Trim: 3% - 8%
- Shake: 8% - 15%
- Flower: 15% - 30%
- Dry Sift: 30% - 60%+
- Ice Water Extractions: 30% - 70%+
What to do with the leftovers?
After you have scraped the newly extracted rosin from the parchment paper you are left with the flat rosing bag that contains your squeezed herb. Some people just throw this away but I don’t like to waste anything so I usually save those bags so that I can whip up some infused butter for my next batch of chocolate chip cookies.
Cleaning the RosinBomb Rocket
The Rocket can get a little dirty after heavy use but the cleaning process is straightforward and easy. Basically, the only part of the device that needs to be cleaned is the heating/pressure plates and I usually do so with some isopropyl alcohol and cotton wipes. Just like that, the RosinBomb Rocket is like new again.
Good to know
- Never press without product
- You have two buttons for press operation. Up and down.
- The heat plates take 5 minutes or less to fully heat before pressing the product.
- It will proceed upward with a positive press until it senses maximum capable pressure
- Once you reached your desired length of time, press the down button to return to home position.
- You can level the unit as many times as you need
Who is the RosinBomb Rocket for?
The RosinBomb Rocket is for the dedicated connoisseurs that want to get the best rosin possible at home. The possibilities with this piece of equipment are endless and here at Herbalize Store’s office, we have had a lot of fun with it while working after hours.
**For legal use only