Everyone knows that one of the most important pieces of kit for a serious smoker is the grinder. 4-Piece grinders offer greater versatility than 2-piecers. The Sharpstone glass top 4-piece grinder comes packed with a kief catcher and a pollen scraper. The super-powerful neodymium magnets help to ensure your grinder stays closed when you want it to.
The grinder is manufactured from anodized aluminum. This offers protective properties and provides unique color options. The components have been CNC machined meaning they are extremely accurate and sharp. This grinder can tackle even the toughest of material. Don’t underestimate this bad boy!
Top 3 Sharpstone Glass Top 4-Piece Grinder Features
The Strongest Magnet You Can Get
The Neodymium magnets have a magnetic value that is over 18 times stronger than ordinary magnets. This means you can keep your herb in the grinder and put it in your bag without having to worry about it opening and making a mess everywhere.
Crystal Clear Magnifying Glass Window
Now you have the opportunity to visualize the fruits of your labor thanks to the brilliant, magnifying glass top. This is as functional as it is cool. You can easily see when the herb is fully ground and ready. It's also a great way for you to study the trichomes of your bud if you like to obsess over them as much as we do.
Grinds Herb to the Perfect Size
Sharpstone has perfected its teeth design resulting in a grinder that always provides consistent and reliable results. The aluminum teeth easily break through your herb and provide exceptional results whether you're a home-stayer or on-the-go consumer.
How To Operate the Sharpstone Glass Top 4-Piece Grinder
1) First, load your grinder by removing the lid from its magnetic grasp. Get your bud and break it up into smaller pieces, avoiding the middle of the grinder. Anything that you put in the middle/pivot will not be ground.
2) Next, replace the lid. Start turning the grinder in a clockwise or anti-clockwise direction until you feel less resistance.
3) Now you should tap your grinder. Before unscrewing the lid, tap the grinder to ensure all the pieces fall into the collection chamber and also push more kief through the kief screen. Thanks to the Glass Top, you can visually inspect if it is fully ground without having to open your grinder up.
4) You’re ready to go! Unscrew the collection chamber from the grinding bowl and there you have it, fresh ground herb!
Top Tip: After a while, your kief chamber will fill up and you can use the kief when you’ve run out of herb or for a super potent experience as an additive to your smoke.
How To Clean Your Sharpstone Glass Top 4-Piece Grinder
After a period of sustained use of your grinder, you may find that residue starts to build up. This can make the grinder get stuck and sticky which is pretty annoying to use. This is very easily fixed by following these steps:
1) Use a cotton swab dipped in isopropyl alcohol to help dislodge residue from hard-to-reach areas. This helps to dissolve the resin and break it down.
2) Use a pin to scrape off any stubborn residue. This is a sure-fire way of refreshing your grinder and helping it turn like new again.