RosinBomb M-50 Rosin Press
RosinBomb M-50 Super Rosin Press
The RosinBomb Super is the bigger brother of the RosinBomb Rocket, they both look and function in the same way. The difference is that the performance is much better on the Super (M-50) and it is almost twice the size and price. But for anyone that wishes to press a lot of rosin this workhorse is definitely the best option to reach the quantities you want in a timely manner.
The Rosinbomb M-50 (Rosinbomb Super) can produce around 5000lb of pressure and squeeze 14 grams of material in one go. This unit features large heating plates that can heat up between 35°F-300°F or 1°C-149°C. The optimal temperature range for flower material is around 95°C-105°C (200-220°F). The vast amount of pressure this unit can reach means that you can get a greater yield at a lower temperature, ensuring more flavorsome rosin.
RosinBomb M-50 Features
- Over 5000lb of pressure
- Only 3.5amps drawn at a max press.
- Maximizes the flavor and quality of the rosin
- Delivers 5000+ lbs of pressure
- 3"x 5" heat plates
- Press up to 14g<
- Dually heated plates 35°-300°F / 1°C-149°C
- 16" tall
- 35 lbs heavy
- 110V or 220V
- Made in the USA
Manufacturing Quality and Design
The M-50 is made out of really high-quality materials which you really can feels while operating the machine. The overall experience is great and I can’t really find anything to complain about.
No loud compressors or pumps
The unique build and design on the M50 Rosin Press, means that this unit was built without noisy compressors or hydraulic pumps. The device only draws 3.5 amps of power at maximum force and was designed to be used in everyday life. The Plug and Play Design also means that you simply have to plug the rosin press in and it will work instantly without any further preparation or set up needed.
When you buy anything from RosinBomb there is no need to worry because you are covered by a 1-year warranty on all electric parts and a 5-year warranty in all structural parts.
Cleaning The RosinBomb Super M-50
Cleaning the Super M-50 is a very easy process and you don’t even have to do it that often because it doesn't get very dirty. But when it’s time you just use a cotton wipe and isopropyl alcohol to get any residue off the heating/pressing plates.
The rosin bomb is very easy to use and the result you get is nothing short of amazing. But it’s a quite expensive machine and therefore it won't be for everyone but for you out there who are after a true powerhouse of a Rosin Press that can handle large quantities every press you make the RosinBomb Super M-50 is definitely for you.
How to use the RosinBomb M-50?
The Rosinbomb M50's ease of use comes from its built-in electric pump and plug-and-play design. While other presses require external air compressors or the use of a manual hand pump, this is not the case with the M50. Simply plug it in and you're ready to begin pressing.
Below are some things to keep in mind when using the RosinBomb M-50:
- Never press without product. A dry press is harder on the machine and could deteriorate the life of the press.
- You have two buttons for press operation: Up and down. They are located on the face of the cabinet at the bottom right corner. When you have the product in the press and you are up to temperature, press the up button. It will proceed upward with a positive press until it senses maximum capable pressure. It will then stop and hold that pressure.
- Once you reached your desired length of time, press the down button to return to the home position.
- If you wish to stop operation in either direction, up or down, press the button in whichever direction you are currently going.
- The heat/pressure plates will take 25 minutes to fully heat up to your desired temperature.
What micron bag should you use to press your rosin?
It is very important to use the right micron bag when pressing your rosin to secure the most efficient press possible. I have put together a guide here below on what works best for the specific materials.
- 36 micron or 72-micron bag for dry sift and ice water extractions.
- 115 micron or 90-micron bag for flower, trim and shake.
- 36 micron (Most filtration available) highest quality output rosin for very fine material like kief or hash.
What yield can you expect from the RosinBomb M-50?
- Yields range significantly and depend largely on the quality of the materials used.
- Trim: 3% - 8%
- Shake: 8% - 15%
- Flower: 15% - 30%
- Dry Sift: 30% - 60%+
- Ice Water Extractions: 30% - 70%+