Zeus Iceborn Features
- Ice cool vapor!
- Compatible with many vaporizer
- Increased vapor efficiency
- Design in Germany
Zeus Iceborn USA
The Zues Iceborn is a revolutionary vapor cooling device that takes your vaporizing experience to the next level. Never before has vapor been so cold, smooth and crisp! Why? The Vapor filters through the ice were it rapidly cools down. This gives the user a big vapor quality boost, that feels cleaner and a lot smoother. The Iceborn is compatible with all vaporizers with a 6.5mm - 11mm mouthpiece and is a must-have for all vaporizer fans.
How to use Zeus Iceborn?
- First thing you want to do is to clean all parts with rubbing alcohol then rinse all the part warm water and let it dry. ( Cleaning will remove any manufacturing recrudesces )
- Once you have reassembled all parts, slowly fill the surrounding area around the extra large aluminum tube in the ice chamber with water. Stop filling at marked out max water indicator.
- When filled correctly, lock the top lid, by screwing it clockwise until it falls into place.
- Now place the Iceborn in the freezer on a flat surface overnight.
- Once your Iceborn is ready, choose your favorite vaporizer.
- Make sure the mouthpiece of the vaporizer fits the short whip. Then connect one end of the short whip with the mouthpiece and the other with the entry lid of the Iceborn.
- Connect the Iceborn mouthpiece to the long whip and the other end of the whip to the exit whip connector.
- Now turn on your vaporizer and select the desired temperature and take a long smooth cold hit!
What's in the box?
- 1x Zeus Iceborn
- 1x Aluminum Tube Sizes S, M, L, XL
- 1x Lid Washer
- 1x Bottom and Top Tube Washers
- 1x Long Whip
- 1x Short Whip: Size Small and Medium
- 1x Mouthpiece
The Zeus Iceborn is compatible with following vaporizers:
- Zeus Arc
- Arizer - All models
- Storz & Bickel - Mighty, Crafty and Plenty
- Davinci - IQ and Micro
- 7th Floor - Da Buddah and SSV
- KandyPens - Galaxy, Gravity and Elite
- Haze - Square
Manufacturers note: Due to manufacturing issues with the mesh sleeves featured on the silicone tubes, the manufacturer is now providing black silicone tubes instead of the mesh-style pictured.